Puerto Rico (Rich Port) has a lot more to offer than just Sun and Sand.
It is home to 3 of the 5 bioluminescent bays in the world, old Spanish forts, the only tropical rainforest in the US National Park System, golf courses and of pristine beaches.
It is the 4th largest island of the Caribbean.
The local climate is tropical year around with temperature ranging from 80-95 degrees F.
The official currency is the US Dollar and no passport or visa is required for US Citizens or legal residents.
The principal language is Spanish but English is widely spoken in most areas.
Attractions close to Dream Inn
- Old San Juan -A walk thru the cobbled streets and shopping.
- El Morro and the San Cristobal fort.
- Casa blanca and the Governers mansion.
- Night Life with a wide variety of restaurants and bars.
- Our guests enjoy a complimentary piña colada and a 20% discount on their meals at the famous Barachina Rest(Home to the world famous piña colada)
- Museo de arte de PR.(Puerto Rican art museum)
- Condado – Walk thru Ashford Ave filled with fine dining ,bars,major hotels and casinos.
- Plaza las Americas-The largest mall in the Caribbean.
- Piñones-Local flavours and a 11 mile long boardwalk.
Attractions around the island
- Bacardi Rum Distillery(Free Tour)
- El Yunque Rainforest
- Fajardo Bioluminiscent Bay.(Enjoyed in a kayak)
- Toro Verde Zip Lining.
- Indian caves
- Camuy Caves(The worlds third largest cave system)
- The famous Ocean Park Beach(2 blocks away) Ideal for active beachgoers.
- Flamenco Beach in Culebra(2nd most beautiful beach by the Discover Channel)
- Escambron Beach. ( protected by a natural reef, therefore, no big waves threaten this beach.)
- Luquillo Beach.(A calm beach lined with coconut trees)
- For further information attractions you can access the Puerto Rico Tourism Website and refer to the “Que Pasa?” magazine.